Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stampin' Up 6 months club

For those who don't want to commit to anything too long, I have the 6 months club for you!

This club will last for 6 months consisting of 6 people. This club will start in August. Each month, I ask that everyone spends $25 plus tax and shipping. Everyone who signs up will also receive a copy of the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up catalog.

I will be covering the Stampin' Up shipping charges, you are responsible for the shipping charges from me to you. The shipping charges from me to you is based on the size (12x12 paper vs a stamp set for example) of your order. Unless asked otherwise, I will be using priority mail flat rate shipping as a guide.

Each month, one person will get hostess benefits. Everyone will have a turn by the end of the club term. Hostess benefits include at least a level one stamp set and $15 in merchandise from the current catalog. During your hostess month, you are free to get outside orders to bring your sales up to the next hostess level. Orders will be sent to me each month and I will package them up to ship out to the club members.

I ask that your order and payment reach me by the 20th of each month. I accept paypal, personal checks, MO and credit cards.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Email me at dkmui86 (at) gmail (dot) com or leave a comment here. Thanks for your time :)

click here for the 12 months Stampin' Up club

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin