Saturday, October 11, 2008

BUG HEAD RAK

I got my bug head I got my bug head =)

So to be entered, please leave a comment anywhere on here or the original post (link below) and I'll have my boyfriend pick someone on Friday, MY BIRTHDAY!! YAY hehe.

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=3106404&mpage=1&key=&#3106404

4 CD cases for those unmounted stamps
3 cases for eyelets and brads organization
10 Making Memories circular eyelet holders
a pack of Stickles HL Festive- Xmas Red, Crystal and Green
Making Memories eyelet setter and couple packs of eyelets (not pictured)
Paper Bliss blue 8 cards and envelopes
Journaling Genie journal and embossing template- Home Sweet Home
white 8-1/2x11 scrapbook
2 Stampabilities pigment ink pads- gold and silver, red green and blue

3 Comments:

Melissa said...

Wow - Lots of great goodies! Had to show my support for a fellow Chicagoan! Congrats on the bug head!

Stephanie said...

Great blog! I can't wait to see all the other projects that get added as you continue to create. Happy Birthday!

Debbie Yates said...

Congrats girl - your blog looks great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin