Saturday, October 11, 2008

swaps

When I first joined the Cricut forum, swaps sounded so fun!! But I stayed away from swaps for 3 months because I was, actually still consider myself to be, very new. I wanted to see what people made in swaps, maybe my simpleness wouldn't matter but going through every thread trying to look for pictures is very time consuming =( So an idea crossed my mind today.

I'm going to start posting the finished swaps I participate in :D. Then other people who felt intimidated, or was it only me?, can see everyone has to start somewhere =). There are 2 lists in the right hand sidebar, one is current swaps (just to remind myself) and completed swaps. Links to original thread and completed swap pictures will be attached to both =)

Enjoy! =)

1 Comment:

craftaddict said...

This is my first LO swap too, I am as nervous as you,lol. I am checking everyone's blog to see their style!!!!! Have fun
eileenpaul

Blog Widget by LinkWithin