Saturday, October 18, 2008

Target Itso storage cubes

So I wanted the storage cubes that everyone raves about but I had no where (permanent) I'm allowed to put them. These are from Target, Itso storage cubes. They have shelf and door attachments (which you can see both in picture). Their accessories also include drawers and bins, both plastic and fabric, and more colors. These were easy to put together and light enough to move around whenever needed. I also love how the doors are dry erase, I can remind myself of upcoming swaps and such I made to the board and/or daily life =)

1 Comment:

Jackie said...

excellent Debbie I love them plenty storage for all your stash, stash and more stash!!!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I have missed being around too. I am back now in full force crafting for christmas!
Jackie xxxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin